Monday 7 May 2007

Lazy Sundays

I'm so lazy nowadays. Get up at 12:30, chat on MSN until late afternoon, then maybe a morning shower, a stroll in Kelvingrove Park, and a supper afterwards. And oops, by the time I've finished eating it's evening again, so let's chat on MSN and eat some candy to make progress on a mission called fatten-me-up. And a bit later, time for bed.
Oh well. But I think there's nothing wrong with being lazy once in a while. I like being lazy.

I promised you a full account of the Manchester and Liverpool trip. Not gonna happen today! :D I only managed to edit the pictures (meaning that I managed to create an automatic batch so that Photoshop can do the editing for me), but now it's so late already that I don't feel like starting a massive post like that. So, patience. Mañana, mañana.

I spent most of today in a reeeally comfy tea bar where you can taste lots of different tea varieties and have tasty vegan food while sitting comfortably on a mattress or sofa. It's a shame I didn't find out about the place earlier, it would've been a perfect place to wind down and enjoy a warm cup of tea on a chilly winter's day. But better late than never!



I also went to my local (called Islay Inn) for the first time here with G and Eva. There were two men performing Scottish folk tunes, love those melodies. A really nice place all in all. And a really relaxing nothing-to-do day all in all. I should start studying for the Scottish Literature exam. Ooooh bugger. Mañana, mañana...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop being so active with your postings! You're making me look bad! :P Although the Skye thing is finally done, should've done it in the library ages ago.