Thursday 14 June 2007

Deprived of Internet

Hiya, just a quick note before I have to take my laptop to A-R's place (she's leaving today on a nightbus and I have to take my stuff there before she leaves - I won't take them all with me on the road trip you know). So we're leaving tomorrow morning for the Grand Tour of Scotland. Today's been a helluva day, been packing like a madman for 5 hours. Thank god my mom helped out with the cleaning, I wouldn't have survived.

I'm off now. Heeeelp, I won't make it through the night without Internet! :D

Btw, our tour itinerary can be seen in this earlier post. I'm afraid I won't be able to update this blog until in Finland, or if I happen to find an Internet cafe, then next Saturday (23rd June) in Edinburgh.

'Til then! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hihi, tulee liian myöhään että kerkiisit näkemään tän, mutta hauskaa matkaa! :) Toni voitti liput Provinssirockiin, sinne siis matka käy tänä viikonloppuna. Aika ex tempore -reissu, maanantaina saatiin tietää että perjantaina lähetään. :>