Monday 30 April 2007

Holiday! Holiday!

Guess what people! I just handed in my last essay today! Wheeeeeee!! *tuulettaa*
So from this day on I'm going to be free as a bird. Just reading novels and poems in Kelvingrove Park and lying in the sun, what could be better? Just hope the weather's gonna stay this way. Oooooh I'm so happy! :))

Tomorrow I'm off to Manchester and Liverpool with Petra. We're going to marvel at the wonders of Manchester on Tuesday and Wednesday, and then take the train to the Beatle Town on Wednesday evening and stay there until Friday. Then back to Manchester and further to Glasgow. That's going to be nice. At least the weather gods are on our side:

Manchester, Tuesday: sunny +19C
Manchester, Wednesday: mostly sunny +18C
Liverpool, Thursday: mostly sunny +17C
Liverpool, Friday: sunny +18C

Feeling a bit jealous there in Finland are we?
So, I'll get back to you on Friday with tons of city pics. Gotta get packing and educating myself on what the two cities have to offer. Sayonara!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kylläpäs sitä nyt brassaillaan hyvällä säällä... ;) Täällä ois 25 astetta ja arskaa, ja täälläkin on noita vaaleanpunaisia puita ja muita kukkia. Feeling a bit jealous, are you? ;) Hehe...no ei mutta hyvää matkaa ja nauttikaamme kesästä!!