Wednesday 17 January 2007

My Humble Abode

It's been a while since I spent the evening at home. Now that I am here, I decided to edit some pics for you guys and add them here so that you could get some sort of an idea of my surroundings. So I do this for you! Sit here all by myself, for your sake! Think about that! ;)

Ok. So first of all, here's my home street:




And here's the backyard and my window:



And the view from my window:



It's quite peaceful here in my room, 'cos my window is facing the backyard. So no street noises or other annoying factors.

And there below is my room before and after the trip to Ikea. Not so bad, huh? At least I'm satisfied. The colours could be better, of course, but hey, who cares about a hideous green carpet if the room is okay otherwise? No holes in walls, no rats, no wind blowing through a closed window... The only downside are the heavy fire doors that slam behind you every time you close them. This caused me sleeping disorders in the first week. People got up at 8am and started slamming those freaking doors. BANG! BANG! BANG! Why bother closing the door quietly behind you if you're in a hurry? However, I've got used to them by now, so actually they are a positive side as well. At least I feel safe and secure.

Before Ikea:


After Ikea:


Doesn't it look nice and comfy? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kieltämättä kyllä moninkertaisesti viihtyisämmän näköinen nyt sun huone! Että kannatti tehdä sekin Ikea-reissu vaikka aika rankkaa oli :)